Fall Flowers and Foliage
Fall is an exciting time in the garden as we are revisted by some of our favorite fall flowers and foliage. While many of these plants are the same stunners we love in the spring, they apeal to our senses in a different way within our containers, beds and borders.
Here is a list of fall flowers to get your creative juices growing...
Mounding or spreading displays of exquisite multi-colored foliage. Performs in fall weather. Bold accent for borders, beds, window boxes and containers.
- Light Requirements: Filtered sun, Full shade, Partial shade, Partial sun
- Water: Requires regular water- keep soil surface semi-moist but not soggy.
Available in many different varieties, these dynamic daisy-like flowers bloom summer through fall. The dense, multi-branched plant with lush green foliage and a profusion of charming, colorful blooms is just what is needed to brighten a border, bed, or container. An herbaceous perennial.
- Light Requirements: Full Sun
- Water: Water regularly - weekly, or more often in extreme heat or containers.
Heuchera or commonly known as Coral Bells is a showy, clumping perennial. Available in an array of colors to accent with their lovely leaves full of depth and color.
- Light Requirements: Partial sun
- Water: Needs regular watering - weekly, or more often in extreme heat
- Spring Bulbs - Coming Soon
- Lantana - Available Now
- Lavender - Available Now
- Salvia - Available Now
- Blueberries - Available now (Limited Availability)
- Cyclamen - Available Now
- Succulents - Available Now
- Seeds - Available Now
- Ornamental Peppers - Available Now
- Mums - Available Now
- Ornamental Kale & Cabbage - Coming Soon