1491 S. De Anza Blvd.
Cupertino, CA 95014
Near Hwy. 85, tucked in next to Kelly-Moore Paints
Shop Online & Pickup In-Store
Save time and shop online. Browse Monrovia’s beautiful selection of plants, trees and shrubs online with the convenient option of curbside pickup at your local SummerWinds Nursery.Shop Monrovia
General Store Hours
Open 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. daily, 7 days per week.
11/24/22 (Thursday) - Closed for Thanksgiving
12/24/22 (Saturday) - Open from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve
12/25/22 (Sunday) - Closed on Christmas Day
12/31/22 (Saturday) - Open from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. on New Year's Eve
1/1/23 (Sunday) - Closed for New Year's Day
1/6/23 (Friday) - Open from 12:00 noon until 5:30 p.m. (closed in the morning for inventory)
About our Cupertino Store
Our Cupertino location originally opened in 1978 under the Woolworth Nurseries® banner; it became SummerWinds Nursery in 2002. General Manager – Lawrence Collins.
- Garden Centers of America, Top 4 Favorite
- Go-to source for Awesome Australian and South African Flora Gardening
- Smashing selection of Japanese Maples you won't find elsewhere
- Unique plant offerings
- Special Orders Welcome
- Curated collection of Houseplants – see our resident expert, Reyna
- Sublime Succulents – see our resident expert, Sharon
- Specially selected Shrubs and Trees – see our resident expert, Sue