725 San Antonio Road
Palo Alto, CA 94303
Tucked behind the corner of San Antonio and Middlefield Roads.
Shop Online & Pickup In-Store
Save time and shop online. Browse Monrovia’s beautiful selection of plants, trees and shrubs online with the convenient option of curbside pickup at your local SummerWinds Nursery.Shop Monrovia
General Store Hours
We are Open to the Public — Daily from 9:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
Sept. 5, 2022 - Open Regular Hours
About our Palo Alto Store
Originally opened under the Woolworth Nurseries® banner in 1960; it became SummerWinds Nursery in 2002. General Manager – Dago Mora. Senior Assistant Manager – Edward Bass.
- We specialize in Organic Vegetables
- Vegetables and Herbs rarely available elsewhere
- Extensive collection of Outdoor Pottery
- A variety of Organic Solutions, with a wide selection of Earth-friendly products
- Destination for Contractors
- Special Orders welcome
- Beautiful Bedding plants – see our resident expert, Justin
- Best assortment of California Native plants found locally – see our resident expert, Judith
- Fantastic Perennial selection – see our resident expert, Kathy
- Specimen-quality Shrubs – see our resident expert, Geo
- Great selection of Succulents – see our resident expert, Melissa