We've expanded our offerings to better meet your needs.
Our Garden Coaches are nursery professionals who will come to your home to help assess your garden challenges and suggest solutions.
Our Garden Coaches:
Our Garden Coaches have worked with plants in the valley for years and know how to help you create and maintain a beautiful and successful garden landscape—including edible gardening!
Whether you're a beginning gardener who doesn’t know where to start, or an experienced gardening enthusiast seeking a fresh perspective for a yard makeover, our Garden Coaches can help.
Areas of Service & Scheduling Your Session:
We have two Garden Coaches who serve two different parts of the valley.
Jeff Pavone, Garden Coach
- Generally speaking, Jeff serves northern parts of the valley, as shown on the map above/right (including North East Phoenix, Up-Town Phoenix, Scottsdale, Desert Ridge, Tatum Ranch, Cave Creek, Anthem, Carefree and more).
- If you live in this area of the valley, the best way to schedule your session with Jeff is via e-mail to: JeffP@summerwinds.net. (Alternatively, you may contact Jeff by phone at 602-867-1822.)
- He will get back to you within 72 hours.
- Due to our current demand for Garden Coach Services, appointments are approximately one week out...
Click the button below to learn more about Jeff Pavone's extensive gardening expertise and ways he can help with your edible garden and desert landscape—even in the summer!About Jeff
Cheri Mogensen, Garden Coach
- Generally speaking, Cheri serves southern parts of the valley, as shown on the map above/right (including Downtown Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Sun Lakes, Ahwatukee and more).
- If you live in this area of the valley, the best way to schedule your session with Cheri is via e-mail to: email@example.com. Alternatively, you may call Cheri at our Mesa store at 480-892-1469.
- She will get back to you within 72 hours.
- Due to our current demand for Garden Coach Services, appointments are approximately three weeks out...
- Garden Coach fees are $199 for the initial 1.5 hours. (Plus, you'll receive a $50 SummerWinds appreciation card.)
- Each additional half hour is $50—for an extension of the initial onsite appointment.
To pay for your just-completed Garden Coach Session, click the button below:
Areas of Focus During Your Session:
- Identification and care recommendations for existing plants
- Pest and disease identification with treatment suggestions
- Techniques for maintenance and pruning
- Recommendations for new plantings—including those that are water-wise and/or attract our flying friends (Bees, Butterflies and Birds)
- Ideas for garden possibilities
Following Your Initial Session, Your Garden Coach is Available to:
- Meet with you at SummerWinds to help you select the right plants for your site
- Provide recommendations for plant placements, based on your new plant selections
Note: Additional fees may apply.