17826 N. Tatum Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Northeast Phoenix/Scottsdale area. On the Northwest corner of Grover’s and Tatum, just north of Bell Road and south of the 101.
Shop Online & Pickup In-Store
Save time and shop online. Browse Monrovia’s beautiful selection of plants, trees and shrubs online with the convenient option of curbside pickup at your local SummerWinds Nursery.Shop Monrovia
General Store Hours
Open 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. daily,
7 days per week
About our Phoenix Store
Previously Desert Winds Nursery and Garden Center, our Phoenix store became SummerWinds Nursery in 1998. Regional Operations Manager & General Manager – Joe Sterkowitz. Assistant Manager – Susan Burchak. Manager in Training – Dana Ellis.
- Experienced sales staff to answer all your questions, including plant expert, Tim Garner, who has an extensive knowledge of valley plants and over 45 years of experience in the gardening industry
- Pedestrian-friendly walkways make shopping easy
- Organic Gardening experts
- Largest selection and quantities of Annuals and Perennials
- Great selection of Indoor and Outdoor Pottery
- Known throughout the valley for the most premium, three-blended Ryegrass Seed at a great price
- Special Orders – we can find the right plant material for your every need!
- Expert plant advice or troubleshooting – see our Trusted Garden Advisor, Jimmy
- A beautiful selection of Adeniums (our Desert Rose) and supplies – see our resident expert, Chanteau
- Great selection of Bonsai plants and supplies
- Large selection of Cacti and Succulents - see our resident expert, Pat
- Wide selection of Citrus, Berries and Small Fruits – see our resident expert, Jeff
- A great selection and numerous varieties of Houseplants, including hard-to-find collector plants – see our resident expert, Chanteau
- Great selection of Shrubs grown for our area – see our resident expert, Kathy
- Roses selection and care – see our resident expert, Kathy
- Wide selection of Vegetables and Herbs – see our resident experts, Jeff and Melody
- Custom Creations: let us help you design the perfect potted plant arrangement for your home or garden - see our resident expert, Matthew
- Paid Garden Coach Services – available through our resident Garden Coach, Jeff Pavone
- Landscape Contractor Relations – see our resident expert, Duane Granieri. Our vast supply of vendors provides the best quality plants, most varieties, and seasonal stock on-hand when desired.