Our Doors Are Open - COVID19 Update
Come Shop Our Open Air Gardens
In March 2020, we assembled a COVID-19 team, to implement safety precautions and stay current on the COVID-19 pandemic, and now the Delta variant. This team continues to meet regularly to discuss updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the counties in which our stores operate. It is our desire to provide you with the best customer service, while keeping our customers, our communities and our associates safe.
- CDC regarding COVID-19 and the Delta variant: Learn More
- Public Health Orders in Alameda County: Learn More
- Public Health Orders in Marin County: Learn More
- Public Health Orders in Santa Clara County: Learn More
We are Open 7 Days a Week
- Our Store Hours
- Home Delivery and Curbside Pickup are available online through SummerWinds' Boutique
Checklist for Entering our Locations:
Wear a protective face covering. This requirement does not apply to children 6 years old and under, or to individuals who have trouble breathing or are unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition.
Stay home if you’re sick, coughing or have a fever
Clean your hands often
Practice up to 6 ft. of social distancing at all times
Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow
Come with a “Wish List” to help speed up your shopping trip
Limit touch points - only touch products you intend to take with you
Follow posted signs and instructions from our team members
Limit your trip to only 2 members of your household (Service Animals are permitted)
Please pay with Credit, Debit, Apple or Google Pay
Our Commitment to You:
- To wear a face covering
- To limit the number of people in our stores at any given time to allow for social distancing
- To support our team members so they can stay at home when they’re not feeling well
- To frequently wash our hands
- To frequently clean and disinfect throughout our stores
- To sanitize our shopping carts and basket handles before and after each use
We Thank You For Your Patience
We thank you for your patience, as we continue to do all we can to provide you with the best customers service possible while addressing the challenges presented by COVID-19.
In addition, we are not able to get in all of the merchandise we are accustomed to carrying. We are working with our growers and vendors to replenish as much of our stock as possible, based on product availability.
Our Plant Guarantee
We are accepting refunds once again.
Our Plant Guarantee: Our plants are guaranteed to grow and thrive when using recommended procedures from our staff. If you are not satisfied with any of our products or services, we will gladly exchange, replace or offer a refund (with a receipt).
Landscapers: In trusting your expertise, we do not guarantee commercial or landscape purchases.